We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a 37.000 customers community that is engaging through more than 350 events we organise every month for our customers, to socialise and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
For 2021 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale up awaits us, we’re excited!
What we are looking for
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our amazing Marketing Team and external stakeholders in order to structure and coordinate Marketing strategies. Our potential candidate must be able to to develop, implement, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns using digital channels from ideation to execution.
Being part of Meeters means growing together with us, increasing your talent and opportunities.
What will you do? Role highlights
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- email marketing and automation software setting up
- Tracking set up, landing page creation and sales funnel tool use
- Design aimed at creating and implementing Lead generation
- Customer journey analysis through multiple channels and touchpoints, verifying conversion points and optimizing funnels.
- Performance measurement and monitoring of all digital campaigns (ROI and KPI), creating reports and analysis of projects and campaigns
Nice to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in this role
- Best practices in setting up and managing Facebook Ad Accounts
- Strong knowledge in profiling, segmentation, lead scoring, personalization and AB testing to make results grow
- Knowledge of UX, copywriting and neuromarketing to increase conversions
- Knowledge of ActiveCampaign and Integromat
- Advanced Google Analytics (both in terms of setting the tracking parameters and in reading and analyzing data).
- Knowledge of the functioning and the possibilities of the various sources of traffic, organic and paid
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications.
- Previous experiences in digital marketing (digital agency, media center or eCommerce).
- Competence in conducting and managing SEO / SEM actions, email marketing, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Great use of SEO and analytics software like SemRush.
- Construction and querying of dashboards in Google Data Studio.
Company benefits and environment:
- Curiosity towards the digital world, proactivity, motivation for personal growth
- Be self sufficient and organize autonomously your work
You will not get bored doing the same thing every week: we have always new projects in the pipeline that are related to our core products;
This will expose you to new processes: you have the chance to decide, manage and implement projects from beginning to end;
We are 28 years old on average and we are building the working environment according to our generation’s believes: flat-hierarchy, open for dialog and feedback, inclusive, cooperative, with no-discrimination policy;
We believe in constant updating, that’s why we will provide you the resources you need to keep studying and updating;
You will be part of a team and join us during off-site activities;
Competitive salary with a dynamic progression by the time according to your personal contribution on the Marketing Team results;
You will be based in our office in Verona 3 days per week with flexible working conditions the rest of the week
Casual dress code enjoying the chance to reach our wonderful new office in Verona (IT), that will be equipped with all the necessary comforts;
Free events or trips, according to our Operation Team, if you decide to join them as Meeters Ambassador during the weekend.
If this sounds like a position for you, submit your CV!