Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position you will focus on the development of the End-of-line testing set-ups, both software and hardware, on a range of product families in the E-mobility Division (Electrification Business Area) in our plant in Terranuova Bracciolini. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be in charge of designing and developing test scripts and setups to verify high-complexity systems, subsystems and products, according to schedule and in line with quality and safety guidelines.
- Develop SW and HW tools to improve End-of-Line testing time and usability for EV chargers and the related PCBs and sub-assemblies.
- Improve testability of products and PCBs under development taking part to cross-functional team activities.
- Ensure the End-of-Line testing SW reliability and usability according to internal requests or customer specifications.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities and implement them on the EOL test SW.
- Collaborate with Quality Department to define test report and procedures and assist in the implementation of the automatic report generation into the test SW.
- Maintain a strong presence in the engineering industry, work with a network of engineering professionals and disseminate knowledge and best practices across projects.
- Degree in Automation Engineering, Information technology, Electronics or similar
- 2 years of experience in industrial environment
- Good knowledge of C# or C++, basic knowledge of Phyton
- Good knowledge of Italian and English language
- Strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following workplace safety guidelines
- Collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Alessia Albergoni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate